Bawco Building is a family business that has been operational in the Kingston SE region for the past 10 years, with owner Angas Bawden having experience in the building and construction industry for over 20 years.
Angas Bawden: Principal
Jodie Little: Office Assistance
Caleb Olivier: Carpenter and Joiner
Casey Curkpatrick: Apprentice/Civil Construction
The business is proficient and licensed to build an extensive range of projects from smaller residential and commercial, to large complex commercial developments. Bawco Building has a longstanding reputation for quality workmanship, attention to detail and client satisfaction.
Bawco Building’s preferred suppliers include Stratco, Viridian, Gliderol, Beaumont Tiles all of whom have trustworthy reputations for quality products and service. Our preference is to use respected local subcontractors wherever possible, to provide expertise and service for projects. This building strategy facilitates long term cost effective support and maintenance of our projects.
Building licence details:
– Qualified to carry out work to two storey buildings
– Single project limit of $3.48 million
– Able to facilitate all aspects of projects from concept to construction to civil works
– Ability to employ sub-contractors when required
– Current member of the HIA
– Home Owners Warranty Insurance eligibility up to $1,000,000 with access to higher amounts
– Public Liability Insurance of $20,000,00
Building project history:
– Preferred builder for the Building Management Facilities Services and held this contract for the past 8 years.
– Preferred builder for the Kingston District Council, recently carrying out the construction of the Kingston Town Hall Public Toilets, Lions Park Public Toilets and Cape Jaffa BBQ Shelter.
– Carried out the expansion and refurbishment of the Kingston Community School Library and its surrounding facilities to a project total of $1.95 million.
– Completed all aspects of the new Landmark Kingston SE store, from the concept of construction, to undertaking all building and civil works on the site.
– Building of residential houses in the township of Kingston SE.
– Closely collaborated with Insurance companies to repair severely damaged commercial and residential building caused by 2013 tornado.
– Construction of office at Techwool Trading, Kingston SE.
– Numerous commercial and residential works.
Bawco Building prides itself in supporting and sponsoring local organisations service clubs and community events. Some of these include:
– The Lions Club Surf Fishing Competition
– The Kingston Kindergarten
– The Kingston off shore fishing competition
– The Kingston Tennis Club
– The New Life Easter Fete
– The Annual Christmas parade and fireworks